- I will tear down all the walls of insecurity that I have had surrounding me - which have made me have one regret and that is not to have trusted the right people at the right time. (family)
- I will come closer to myself and forgive myself for all the guilt that I carry – no longer will I allow society to dictate to me what is right because I will not let it emotionally blackmail me socially.
- I will understand the value in those around me before I judge them in any way – I will work on intellectual fair security personally and not judge people rather listen to them and understand the underlying message before I give a reaction or a rebuttal to anyone specially my elders.
- I will patiently humble myself before God – I will try to accept that God makes things happen for a reason and whatever happens is because I played a part in it also for the betterment of my life and await patiently to realize the reason for the happening.
- I will overcome my fear of the unknown with trust – I know that irrespective of what curveballs life throws at me in these unpredictably volatile times as a Pakistani I will try to trust the world because my parents had the faith to trust me as an adult that has the capability to survive tomorrow.
If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please...