Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

WHY NEUPLEX WHY?

WHY NEUPLEX WHY?

Dearest Neuplex,

I had a bad experience at your cinema and when I complained and people took it seriously you hit me with a lawsuit for speaking my mind in an open forum where you yourself signed up and waived your rights to privacy! 

I apologize that my complaint made you lose business, hire a social media team and try to defame me and my charachter which cost you money and that rather than addressing my issue or complaint you simply used money and resources because you wanted to make an example out of me! 

NOW you claim to have footage against me for being aggressive and drunk and disorderly!  Lets see it! 

I also  wrote this on the 25th of march 2014
http://amynaghulamali.blogspot.com/2014/03/review-on-ragini-mms2.html
where i openly criticised you but your own social media team found it feasible to share it and you did not comment or get upset because you got more business and money from it and it went in your favor somehow


READERS PLEASE GOOGLE AND FIND OUT THE SHARING STATS YOURSELF!

Above is a screenshot from my control panel of my blog that depicts a time that I CANNOT change as that TIME & DATE  is controlled by google! So please do NOT tell me that i made this up now and that i control Google and that Google is out to destroy Neuplex! Any and all Edits are marked and even the most shares (which happen to be from your team!  (I got proof) Below is a ranking on Googles own search pages...  come on now use some common sense or sack the entire bunch of people on social media working for you and lootofying you researching about me as they over looked this!



My one  question to you is simply "why are you asking me for 10 crores NOW when you never objected to this post of ragini MMS then... is it because you did not make money now?"

If your social media team is so smart and you have a rebuttal... please answer this ONE question above only...  let society decide if you claim is worth it or not!

Also have you guys bothered to read any of my disclaimers on any of my blogs Bhai?
Lastly your threat of an FIR is base upon what Dafa teen sau stupidity! 
PLEASE ARREST ME!  OR APOLOGIZE NOW! AS I HAVE DEFENDED YOUR ACCUSATION UPON MY INTEGRITY AND HONESTY AND ABILITY TO EARN AN INCOME FOR MY SELF IN OTHER MATTERS THAT RELY UPON MY GOOD WILL ALSO NOT TO MENTION THE INSINUATIONS AND ALLEGATIONS THAT DO NOT CONCERN MY COMPLAINT AT ALL (which by the way has not been addressed yet) 

Before you throw another tantrum online (free space to write how you feel)  read these publications and or contact them as they will NOT only educate you but also help you do the right thing!  also please ask your social media gurus who have made an ultimate mamoo out of you and gotten you into the biggest jam yet to read this - 

ANTS IN A SOCIAL LANE OF CHAOS!
(How honest is your Social Media Agency when it comes to Liking your wallet!)

Also do refer to these!

If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
To work with me connect with me on Linked In - http://pk.linkedin.com/in/amynaghulamali/
Follow me on twitter -https://twitter.com/amynaghulamali

NEUPLEX READ THIS DISCAIMER BELOW (that is on every post) and now if anything were to happen to me or my family in any way I will personally hold your entire management responsible for criminal harrasment, infringment of my civil rights and filing a a false suit against me so that you could benefit monetarily!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! 
P.S when am i being arrested for complaining or whatever? 

IF ANYONE CAN READ & UNDERSTAND ENGLISH THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUT A REQUEST OFFICIALLY WHERE PROOF IS PROVIDED FOR AN APOLOGY IN PUBLIC! 

Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write!   

2 comments:

  1. That's badass :D
    you rock!
    and also, I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nueplex and the management, three words for you.
    Shit on you !

    ReplyDelete