Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

HELPLESS AGAIN - NEUPLEX

HELPLESS AGAIN - NEUPLEX
I have gotten threats, my weekend is hell...  if a cinema is so sure that it is perfect...  why issue me a legal notice and that too on Facebook because of an employee can hire a lawyer?   Please Help me! Anyone Please help me and find my answers below!

If yo think I am right then please help me!





Mr. Nadeem Ahmed (or Younus)

Through Barrister Khawaja Naveed Ahmed
Advocate Supreme Court Of Pakistan

SUBJECT: REBUTTAL TO LEGAL NOTICE

Dear Sir,

On behalf of myself being of able full sane frame of mind and under no influence of any substance here is my response to your Legal Notice!  Please find addressed each point that you have accused me with for a claim for 10 crores of rupees by your self!

  • 1.     There is NO dispute as per claim 1 and as per common sense would prevail it was a matter of over a year ago!  That has nothing to do with the current circumstances!
2.     I do not work for your competitors and do not care for them as I am NOT under their employ or under any legal binding obligations with ANY of them.  Should you wish to challenge the entire cinema industry along with ALL my bank documents / transactions and statements I will be happy to oblige you through a proper court of law so that you may satisfy your client that there are NO financial commitments anywhere!  How other cinemas do financially is not my concern as long as I have a safe environment for my family!    Before I show you any of my personal documents I would like to sign a strict binding NDA with Any and everyone who sees it as that is confidential information!

3.     I am so glad that your cinema is so woo hoo techy and all so that you have CCTV footage!  I humbly request you go and download that footage as we will need it for comparison in a court of law as we go into a legal battle which I presume you will now be forced to enter with me!   Please I assure you that I personally would like to see where it says in the rules of a Cinema that any show that is cancelled by an Act of God or through no fault of the guest the tickets are NOT refunded!

4.     Sir many times we all know of the convenient justice that prevails on your security detail so lets not make it into a matter that escalates so far that you yourself create problems whereby having to ban anyone with a smartphone entering your premises specially teen agers looking for a youtube / vimeo or Geo Dost moment. 

5.     What I have written is my opinion not imagination when pressed and threatened by your plaintiff and antagonized as I am sure your video footage will show that there was in the fact my pregnant wife and mother with me so I could not pick a fight even if I wanted to!   If you take my opinion so seriously as to make it an allegation in a legal notice then guess what common sense says that it must be true or it would not have bothere Mr. Nadeem Ahmed or Younus or whatever!

6.     This was not done at all as our tickets were booked on the phone where there is no seating. To add to this your own IVR comes and then your  staff says that if you do not get to the cinema within an hour and pick up the tickets you lose the seats because you are so much in demand!   Also to add to this when one asks for desired seating on the phone you simply tell them that this is not possible at all for phone bookings and they will only get what the management sees fit and yet the client must come within a ridiculous timeframe to collect the tickets and pay cash!

Now to add to this


  • 1.     What I wrote on my blog was a personal experience, i am glad you have video footage, yours implicates my body language on CCTV which will also depict that i have two ladies with me and i only am asking for a refund after feeling unsafe

  • 2.     Should you wish to lodge an FIR please do NOT wait 72 hours and quickly do so right now!  I would like to see how this rolls out as t is a perfect example of what the media will do to everyone s please do lodge whatever FIR you wish to do so!  As you have my mobile number please be rest assured this post will also go viral due to the instructions of your own client and NOT me as I have only responded to your claims and allegations!

  • 3.     I have nothing t lose BUT your establishment does by displaying how scared it got that an employee NOT the owner got together and hired a lawyer to threaten me into silence for ONLY stating a personal experience!

  • 4.     If cinemas have rights so does the average consumer!   EVERYONE!  Whilst you have the righst of Admission I have the right to get my money’s worth which is FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT not an unsafe environment.

  • 5.     Many comments on my blog are also from consumers and I am sure they will read this now as well so I appeal to the reader I am a humble citizen and want your support in the case that anything happens to me!  It is time that people stop bullying us and give us our consumer rights!  If you are in the media and the press or any organization I request that you support me in the case that any harm comes to me or my family as I am an average citizen like you and I also have rights to defend the respect of my mother and wife!

  • 6.     Should any harm come to me or my family as you have threatened me with an FIR and suggested bodily harm through legal law enforcement agencies I will hold your entire cinema responsible for any and all medical bills (by the way I have a lot as I am disabled partially) and any criminal actions to be filed against anyone!

  • 7.     As you have threatened me with legal notification I would like to tell you that this rebuttal has been sent via email along with your allegations and civil and criminal threats to over 12 news agencies, 25 advertising agencies, 8 social media agencies, the entire PEMRA body PTA and every government body from here to Islamabad…  To add a cherry on the pie… you have emotionally disturbed me so much and Nadeem Ahmeds (or whatever his name really is) has tormented my pregnant wife so much that I have also broadcasted this to an immense amount of law firms to help me decide how to protect my self! 

  • 8.     I also forgot to add to this that I have corresponded with international news agencies and asked for help and I assure you that eventually you will get the attention you so desire…  I pray justice will be blind and if I am wrong punish me too…

  • 9.     In such a matter where you are claiming punitive damages and Nadeem or Nueplex wants 10 crores I only want to be assured that my family will be safe and also my unborn child!  Where my family and respect is concerned I do not want or need any money!  I ONLY WANT A SAFE PLACE FOR THEM IN KARACHI!  That is the only assurance I will ask from your client!

Lastly as I end this note please be advised that I have only responded to your allegations and threats and my demand is my family safety. To help you my address is 4/B, 14th Central Street, Phase 2, DHA,  my NIC card # 42301-0885716-9 incase you require it for the FIR.  

I urge you to NOT wait 72 hours or three days and kindly decide ASAP if you will accept my claim of granting my family and myself safety in this troubled city of Na Maloom Afraad or to go ahead and lodge an FIR on me for complaining in social media where it is also in their rules that ONE has a right to voice whatever they wish to as it is free space!  Kindly google the rules for facebook twitter and linked in – should you wish to change those rules you abided by as Nueplex when you signd up please contact the social media companies to listen to Nadeem or Nueplex’s request to give them special rights!

Please do bring a wheelchair when you come to arrest me as I cannot walk very long distances!  Which everyone knows!

Respectfully awaiting to be arrested!

Amyn

If you are reading this please help me as it is not fair what is happening to me!



If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
To work with me connect with me on Linked In - http://pk.linkedin.com/in/amynaghulamali/
Follow me on twitter -https://twitter.com/amynaghulamali

Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write!  

37 comments:

  1. I used to be a movie goer just like you, then I took an arrow to the knee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a threat to the writer?

      Delete
    2. That's a Skyrim reference

      Delete
    3. Its a meme...

      Delete
    4. its a joke from a video game called skyrim

      Delete
    5. Obvious reference is not obvious, I see.

      Delete
    6. That's just a phrase you dunbwit..

      Delete
  2. I highly recommend that you go with Harvey Birdman as your legal council.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People.

    I do NOT want to escalate this BUT here are a few facts!

    1. I cant pick a fight with anyone due to some physical reasons of my spine as well as most importantly my mom and wife were there.

    2. Also if they do HAVE video footage please ask them to release it as I had a food tray of nachos in one hand and tickets in the other so I would like to see how I was behaving in an aggressive manner.

    3. I voiced an experience that disturbed us all in a FREE forum where you sign up and when yo do to use it it is clearly mentioned that you accept the basic concept of “Freedom of Speech” I had to tell someone as I am NOT a violent person when I was helpless and yes I was rude in my blog but the matter was very personal to me with reference to my wife and mothers safety!

    4. I am into sales and I am good and effective at getting people to work together so this “fighting” goes against my business principles!

    5. I am NOT perfect and yes I have my sins and yes i am not the most perfect person BUT my or anyones past is NOT the issue here. I think one should stay focused upon the experience i had. if you had a good one at Nueplex then that goes to show that no one person or company or government is entirely bad or good! However I am 40 and a parent and not 20 where I am aloof of worldly responsibilities and daddy pays the bills so I have to focus on making a living and NOT destroying people!

    6. I just want this to stop and NOT escalate this as my wife is 7 months pregnant and it has been a very disturbing situation for us all as all the past 72 hours and additional stress would go against the best interest of my unborn daughter!

    The rest you all decide for your self! All I did was state my own opinion about a person who i could not do anything to and then voice an experience at a place that is public in a free public form as I think no one voiced theirs… now that more people are coming around and speaking I guess it got taken seriously!

    This is not at all about proving a point or to ruin a business its about what happened to us! My being quiet and not telling someone would be as ridiculous as when a woman who has been raped keeps quiet because she needs to provide four witnesses to have any leg to stand on however my point was to ensure that someone listens to a consumer where family security is concerned.
    If a business that caters to the public will not listen because it has rights then so should a consumer!

    Allah will do what is best!
    Stay Blessed!
    Amyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you made a big fuss out of this, you cant really blame nueplex or any cinema for that matter. If you wouldve gone to Atrium or any other cinema, you wouldve found the same luchaas and lafangaas there, this is a harsh reality of live, WE ARE SURROUNDED by such people, you cant blame a cinema for that, you cant ask for a refund either, its not their fault. Theyre supposed to cater EVERY customer. I am a law student and I honestly think your case isnt strong.
    PS - If youre a family man, you shouldve thought a thousand times before going for movies, late night. ITS NO SECRET that we live in a city that has alot of corrupt and maila people. Ive been to nueplex with friends and family a million times, never faced such a problem, decent people are supposed to go at decent time. If you were offered 1150pm you shouldve shifted the plan to next day cause we all know LATE NIGHT IN KARACHI IS ALWAYS UNSAFE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo baat hai

      Delete
    2. Then I guess son... u should leave law school and hold a broom.. :)

      Delete
    3. I'm a lawyer too and you really need to work on your notions of public policy..."decent people are supposed to go at a decent time"??? WTF?

      Delete
    4. r u serious???? u r a law grad n u think that its totally cool if anyone harasses ur family n u should not respond.. plz burn ur degree

      Delete
    5. Decent people go at decent time? What time has got to do with decency? If you are a woman I would understand your illogical point(s) here as women tend to some with it.. But if u r a guy then u need to get a life..

      Delete
  5. I have sent you a message in your facebook inbox. Please get back to me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10204117074230291&set=pcb.10204117075750329&type=1&theater

    Jamil baig with khwaja jaffar (Best friend of tappi and ex minister) partying in london

    ReplyDelete
  7. why the hell are you giving them your pesonal information such as address phone number nic no etc. It seems to me you are inviting them to file FIR against you. Please remove these information and let them contact you personally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right or wrong! Nueplex shouldn't have threatened you like this. I will make sure me and my friends don't go there! thats the best i can do to support your claim. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought your 'article' was seriously irresponsible and immature. Especially the rants about shalwar kameez and defance and what not. Your best course of action is to go back with your tail between your legs and apologize for your anger management issues and request that they accept your apology and forgive the punitive damages claim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hainnnn? He is a customer and he has EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN! You r argument is invalid and stupid.

      Delete
    2. Very stupid..

      Delete
    3. You r a jerk. . You would he apologize. . Nuplexs customer service sucked big time .. they should have respected the fact that he was with family ..

      Delete
  10. I believe in you and your case. I strongly wish that Nadeem Ahmed pays for this and faces strict consequences for his behavior. Even the proprietors of nueplex cinemas are expected to investigate their employee and punish him in case he is found to b be at fault.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe the cinema has infringed upon some of your rights. But pointing out that you feel unsafe due to ghurka eating people is completely absurd. You live in this city where people come from different background and travel throughout the city. They can be seen anywhere. Stopping these people from visiting Nueplex is undoubtedly some kind of class based discrimination. If you feel unsafe due to such people then please stop traveling at all. Confine yourself to your house. And note that ghurka is quite common among some of the wealthiest families of Karachi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well ive been to this place like million times and not for once ive witnessed anything of which uve mentioned in your blog.. you rants about being in SHALWAR KAMEEZ and Gulshan Dude in DefAnce etc seriously make you sound like the one troubled with complexes who come to DHA looking for trouble to prove the point.. as you claim being from gulshan, on what grounds you expect SAFER ENVIRONMENT at The Place whereas you cant afford to sit in a car outside your own house for more than 5 minutes without fear of getting robbed?.. u bragged a lot and it's backfiring at you and it's pretty obvious thanks to your answer of their charge no. 1..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nueplex management, kindly stop posting anonymously, grow a pair and come out in the open (or the closet, whatever suits you). How about this goes to the competency bureau for consumer rights which you if not violated, have certainly tarnished. So, your 'policy' doesn't allow you to refund, change seats or 'be decent'? Give us a break! If like the writer has mentioned, that he and his family were feeling harassed and unsafe, it is damn well the duty of the management as DECENT HUMAN BEINGS to either a)shift their seats or b) Ask the guys passing lewd comments to LEAVE (shouldn't that be a part of the policy?)
    I'm writing this from Lahore, and am truly disgusted at what this gentleman has wrote about your incompetent management!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it was rather stupid to post your personal information. I'm sure Neuplex have competitors of their own and if anyone wants to bring harm to them, they can easily do that by, God forbid, causing you harm.

    It's one of the oldest tricks in the books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. File a complaint for violation of section 3 of CCP Act and try your luck with the Competition Comission of Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. File a complaint for violation of section 3 and 10 of CCP Act and try your luck with the Competition Comission of Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Mr. Amyn;
    After reading all the post, comments, blogs, and visiting your profile, I think you have some personal grudges against neuplex. As you characterized other customers there as loofers and from teen hatti. This shows your education level. Being a Pakistani, if you call any other person like this just because of their appearance then for sure you are a racist person. You have no rights to call yourself a Pakistani citizen, if you can not respect other citizens ( just because of their appearance or their act). You yourself highlighted shalwar kameez, fake polo tshirt, cd 70 etc and this shows your mental level and that you are creating difference between rich and poor. With this thinking you are not only damaging your own reputation but also the reputation of Pakistan. For sure, those not Pakistanis will also read this and because of your thinking of who is good reputed person and who is rowdy, it will give bad image of Pakistan. If one has CD-70, does it make him/her rowdy? If one is wearing a fake t-shirt, does it make him/ her lower than you? Its because of people like you, we have a bad image in the world.

    Secondly, if your wife is pregnant then its your concern. Why are you portraying women lower? Its just your narrow minded thinking which makes you think that women should be given more priority. Why? a women is same as man. If you are with 2 women of which one is pregnant, this does not give you priority. All humans are same and have same rights. Just with such thinking, women in our society automatically feels she is weak.

    Moreover, what makes you give right of portraying Empress market as a bad place. If in that market if something is for free, which gathers lot of crowd then whats wrong in this? In all well known cities in world, there are big markets and where people rush if something is free. As I feel your international exposure is limited, search about black friday sale in USA. So, whats wrong in our Empress market? You should be proud of it, instead of portraying it as a bad place in front of the world.

    Also, I respect your views and agrees with you that you have freedom of speech. Also, that you can use social media for your personal views. But you can not just name any other person with out their consult and talk negative about them. You should not have used the name of third person in your personal view. Yes, you can use the name of a company but not of a person who works in that company.

    Lastly, as you claim that a citizen must have freedom of speech then others who annoyed you in cinema also have freedom of speech. Then can talk what ever they want. Its the consult of cinema whether they allow them or no. You can not claim a refund because you feel that others should not have freedom of speech. Also, if cinema calls you an hour before for your ticket then where is the problem in that? Even at airports one have to go few hours before. If you are not comfortable with the policy then do not buy the product/ service.

    In the end I wish you all the best if you go into legal issues. May the right wins. Also, please stop taking sympathies by highlighting about your health issues, pregnant wife, or aged mother. This is practical world, if you fell into legal formalities then abide the rules. Kindly, change your thinking and work towards a betterment of Pakistan. Stop showing women an image which makes them feel weaker. Stop creating differences between rich and poor. If you live in defance or teen hatti you are same. If one chews gutka or bublegum its same but just difference of education level. So if you really feel you are an ordinary citizen, then act like a citizen also. Go educate others rather than involving into useless fights. Be a good Pakistani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bro thank you but all i have to say is if you support freedom of expression & free speech - read this and if it makes sense do share it like mad - http://amynaghulamali.blogspot.com/2014/07/why-neuplex-why.html

      Delete
  18. Shouldn't have posted your home address.

    ReplyDelete