Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

DEFAMED

“DEFAMED”
How to totally tear apart a Company in Public!
This is the Best Defamation Case Yet!
PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER BELOW!
Only then please see this video below!



Now after watching this…
Do you think Apple should work on its issues and fix its other bugs?
Do you think Samsung should be sued for any amount of money?
Do you think a consumer has the right to know and be well informed?
Do you think this is a smear campaign? (actually it is?)
Do you think this calls for a defamation lawsuit?
Do you think Apple would make a huge fuss about it?

Do you think anyone in Pakistan has the courage to accept criticism so constructively?  As the saying goes… Zara Sochiyey!

IF YOU ARE UNAWARE OF THE LAW YOU SHOULD READ THESE


If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
To work with me connect with me on Linked In - http://pk.linkedin.com/in/amynaghulamali/
Follow me on twitter -https://twitter.com/amynaghulamali

SPECIAL NOTE / DISCLAIMER! This is an independent blog post not intended to endorse or be against any private, public or social organisation, political or religious faction or any living person!  This post has been written to enable you to engage your mind with a free school of though whom you the reader have and make your own independent choices by your self!  Further to this please read my disclaimer at the bottom of EVERY blog post (in the past as well) before you go off getting offended! 


Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write!   

No comments:

Post a Comment