Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

KIYA MAZAK HAI BC?

KIYA MAZAK HAI BC?
Dude two nights ago I wrote a post about how terrible my life had been for the past ten days and a friend came over and made it better! Yesterday it was my step sons birthday and I was over at my in laws!  As my father in Law is an Amputee without a right leg and 84 years old we called for Chinese! Cut the cake and life rocked!  My wife got there first and I brought his present!  As I walked in the door he ran to hug me and tripped on his own leg brushed it off and hugged me!

His father collected him and life was awesome!  We came home!  This morning life was brilliant and had three meetings to do after which I took the wife to see someone for work and after my own meeting went to the bank…  That is when everything fell apart again!  I got my rider to deliver the mobile phones we had left today and as I switched them on at 530 I got a panic call from my father in laws neighbors.  Last night my mother in law had fallen down and broken her ankle, in the process my father in law with one leg tried to support her on crutches but he apparently fell down and bruised his back! So I left a payment collection and ran there as we got up in the lift my wife’s ex-husband called freaking out that Ahyan was to undergo surgery in 3 hours because he had broken his elbow and needed a wire / rod put in there!

Then I rushed to Beach Luxury Hotel for a meeting whilst on the phone I had Ahyan removed via an Ambulance and taken to AKUH main campus where Dr. Lakdawala was there himself.  After 3 hours of pain went back to my in laws and found both my in laws in bandages and on the bed!  Uff I should start drinking again!  WTF????  I am home to do an online  deposit because I also managed to lose my ATM card because I gave my word and am going now to see my son again…  The good thing is that I will wake up again at 5am like I do to say hello to Singapore and I don’t know how but I have to manage!   After all this I am seriously thinking? 

WTF BC?  WILL THIS SHIT EVER STOP?  KIYA MAZAK HAI? KIYA GHALAT KIYA HAI KAY ITNI SAZA MIL RAHEE HAI?  BUT I STILL HAVE FAITH IN GOD BECAUSE I AM BREATHING AND THE MUSCLE IN MY CHEST IS TIRED BUT BEATING!


If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
To work with me connect with me on Linked In - http://pk.linkedin.com/in/amynaghulamali/
or add me on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AmynAGhulamali


Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write!

1 comment:

  1. WTF I comment and it dissapeared!! Anyway here goes again for the 4th time..... Keep the Faith buddy!! Allah is great... I do believe in miracles!!!
    God Bless! Riaz

    ReplyDelete