Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

UNBEATABLE PRICES!

UNBEATABLE PRICES IN PAKISTAN
HI

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING – PLEASE CALL YOUR VENDOR / COMPUTER WALA & CHECK MY PRICES AGAINST THE SPECS I HAVE OFFERED HERE & COMPARE IT TO WHAT HE CAN GIVE YOU!

PLEASE E-MAIL ME YOUR ORDER!

DON’T CALL ME IF YOU HAVE MY CELL NUMBER AS I AM EXTREMELY TIED UP & WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE A CALL!

AS SOON AS I GET YOUR ORDER MY OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU BACK!

I ALSO HAVE FANTASTIC PRICES YOU WILL NOT FIND IN PAKISTAN FOR APPLE PRODUCTS / MOBILE PHONES / TABLETS & GADGETS!

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SPECIFIC PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AND MY OFFICE WILL REVERT TO YOU WITH AN UNMATCHED PRICE IF WE CAN GET ONE.... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!


CLICK ON THE IMAGES AND SAVE THEM TO VIEW THEM IN A LARGER SIZE



TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FANTASTIC OFFERS AND REALLY HUGE DISCOUNTS ON WHAT I CAN GET FOR YOU PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR CONNECT WITH ME!

If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
To work with me connect with me on Linked In - http://pk.linkedin.com/in/amynaghulamali/
or add me on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AmynAGhulamali




Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write! 

No comments:

Post a Comment