Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

QUEEN – A Review!

QUEEN – A Review!
 The film’s story is about a middle class Indian girl in Rajouri Garden, Delhi, who decides to go on her honeymoon to Paris and Amsterdam alone, after her fiance walks out of the marriage two days before wedding. 

It is a very well written movie that might seem slow to some but the story is something that everyone can relate to.  Every woman will be able to relate to the journey of self-discovery that she goes through!  This film is very entertaining and a must see! 

Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write! If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
Follow me on twitter - @amynaghulamali 
or add me on facebook - Amyn A. Ghulamali 

No comments:

Post a Comment