Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

HIGHWAY – REVIEW

HIGHWAY – REVIEW

This is one film that has been filmed all over India.  From the Rajasthan desert to the Himalayas this film shows you India like you have never seen it before. 

The film outlines the story of a young woman who is kidnapped before her wedding and held for ransom wherein she develops Stockholm syndrome towards her kidnapper.  Now the funny thing is that the film has a real message that hits the youth and society with a kick in the groin depicting that it’s not all right to cover up what goes on behind the closed doors of the rich and famous or any family for that matter. 

Also the film reaches out and tells the youth that its ok to find nirvana where ever the choose to do so.  If you want breathtaking locations, a good story and a movie that will NOT bore you then this is a good story to see.
Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write! If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
Follow me on twitter - @amynaghulamali 
or add me on facebook - Amyn A. Ghulamali 

No comments:

Post a Comment