Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

GULAAB GANG – REVIEW


 GULAAB GANG – REVIEW

Gulaab Gang is centered on the struggle of women in India.  The film tells the story of a gang of Indian women dressed in pink coloured saris, fighting against social injustice. 

There is a lot of action and the best bit is that it is the story of an underdog who wins in the end. A true story like the one of Phulan Devi this is one movie that people should watch as it shows the struggle and determination of people from the lower classes. The roles are well played by Madhuri and Juhi and make one realize what life in the rural areas is like for women.


Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write! If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
Follow me on twitter - @amynaghulamali 
or add me on facebook - Amyn A. Ghulamali 



No comments:

Post a Comment