Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

ERASE ME

ERASE ME!
THE NEXT BIG THING IN TECHNOLOGY

Us Pakistanis love our privacy and we cherish it a lot.  However we have been addicted to social media and even if we are not connected in anyway other than e-mail our friends and their cellphone with Instagram have exposed our lives to people we may not want to show things to.


We are incredibly stupid we get caught by a mobile camera with a fat cigar and a Budweiser in ur hands along with a 20 year old from the opposite sex in a compromising situation and when 48 hours later we are explaining why we missed our Tarawee’s we think to ourselves who to blame and who to kill for doing this malicious act upon us!

It takes two hands to clap so please note that if you get caught then it’s your fault as well for allowing someone to take the picture of you…  However I started a company that specializes in erasing people of the internet and removing all the crap that is posted about them being caught with their pants down (literally) – Ok since half of you bloggers or social media geeks reading this think it’s easy and damn good to do then my rebuttal to you is… Hah! Try doing it!




It takes a miracle to wipe a person if the internet and that is what I have learned and done for at least 17 odd people who’s jobs and marriages were at stake.   The next big thing will be erasing and undoing what people post on the internet about people who now want to be conveniently connected.  If you want to learn how to conveniently vanish then talk to me and let me erase the life you don’t want to show anyone!


Disclaimer! - The opinions I post are my own and I do not intend to hurt or offend you!  If you cannot allow me my freedom of thought then you have the right to voice an opinion and navigate away on the web.  

If you follow my blog I thank you as it’s quite ridiculously entertaining...that is if you like what & how I write! 


If you need to contact me or wish to befriend me then please... 
Follow me on twitter - @amynaghulamali 
or add me on facebook - Amyn A. Ghulamali 
and if you want to criticize me then please e-mail me at amyn@ghulamalis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment