Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SURVIVING IN PAKISTAN - Modern Day Techniques For Daily Survival

Ok! now I bet you wondered what the F&^%K is this dork talking about...  Well let me explain...  I am at war...  War with the world with the people I know and virtually everyone that is around me - The reason because if I back down i know I will get slaughtered without any mercy like a lamb by a hungry mob of capitalists who could not give a shit about my well being except their own...

FLASH BACK - I woke up one morning and went with my father to say eid namaz...  then we really rejoiced and had a great time and the word family meant something...  It meant all those in your immediate / professional and social spheres of influence as well...  I am talking about 1984 before the insecurities of politics and the small weiner complex of paan chewing men on honda fifty motorcycles as well as the insanity of feudalism stepped in and destroyed a nation that had hope...

I am one who has enslaved himself to technology and in simplifying my life and making it more easier I have driven myself insane by destroying the most important commodity in the year 2010...  TIME...  My cellphone / blackberry / laptop / voip lines etc have me accessable to countless number of idiots who feel the utter joy of trying to get something or the other out of me...  

i dont indulge in any obnoxious social carnivorous activity like politics and do not form opinions about people yet see on a daily basis how the media has liberated the so called nouveau riche into believing that they may detroy marraiges our culture and all the values on which our nation was formed...   none of these hyenas (as they are mostly cowards) will ever attack you alone as they fear your physical retaliation to their verbal onslaught...  yet when in numbers they will pick at you individually as they have sold their zameers to a foreign ideology far from what any religion preaches...

it is simply disgusting how i battle daily to avoid these people as if they used their common sense they would realize that i am no threat to them as i am uneducated... I am not too religious but I belive in Allah...  yet I have the common sense to decipher the teachings of the Holy Quran and not bow down to the emotional ramblings of some crotch scratching pedophile...  

our nation was attacked in the late 80's when some glass eyed general got blown to bits and then the media went mad...  we have been at war with ourselves for ages and yet we dont know...  we keep shifting the blame on any other entity as long as we dont have to point the fingers at our own selves....

the bloody main point is that pakistanis want to go to heaven - only thing is they dont want to die...

wake up pakistan - you have the power to do anything...  you are pissing it all away...

No comments:

Post a Comment